Registration Is A Three Step Process
Note: ONLY 1 person needs to come to the registration date (Step 3) if there happens to be a group of friends or family members taking the course. That person just needs some particulars for each member of the group, including name, complete address, a picture of photo ID, $100 per person deposit…and can pick up all the materials required for each candidate.
- You email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what course you intend to do. That puts you on a list that then gets you to Step 2.
- IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU NEED, please call Fred at 519 – 615 – 4867 ask all your questions, then go back and email us at email@example.com and make your selection.
- You will receive confirmation of your program choice and be given the date and location of where the official registration will be held.
- You or someone representing you need to attend at the registration date (SEE STEP 3) given via Step 1 above.
- You bring photo ID & $100 cash or cheque deposit, (sorry no debit but emt can be arranged prior)
- Fill out the government forms we provide
- You will receive your text(s), study and reading guide
- You now OWN a spot in the course you selected…..until this part is done, you are not part of any program
- You need to physically have the text study and reading guide in hand, and we need government paperwork on file for you to be part of a firearms class
Your Registration Date and Location
- Change to 2nd Option Sunday, May 13, 2018
- 4 PM – 6 PM
- Belfor Building – 60 Enterprise Drive, London Ontario
- Doors face the parking lot. Walk right in.
Looking forward to meeting you soon.